If you’ve got a bit of spare time at work or home, don’t forget to download this month’s edition of Windsurfer International. It’s packed full of features with some awesome photographs and the odd video linked in to finish it off.
Former PWA wordsmith, Brian McDowell, tells us that if you look inside this month’s issue you might just find the following:
· South American Wave Champs - Smoking Hot Chile
· Zaafaraana - Egypt Untouched
· Butterflies In French Polynesia - Tatiana Howard
· Get Fit - Preparation for High Intensity Windsurfing
· Top Techniques - Learn the Forward Loop and Crazy Pete
· Mad as Hatteras - The Outer Banks Experience
· Windsurf Review - The Largest Online Gear Database
· Future Forms - How Will Our Gear Look in Years to Come?
· Sun Sea Sand - Environmental News
Check out issue 3 of Windsurfer International by following this link HERE
And also have a glance at the Windsurfer International home page HERE