Height: 183 cm
Weight: 85 kg
- 6th PWA World Tour rank 2007
- 2nd ISA Speed Fuerte 2005
- 7th Europeans Lake Garda 2004
- 6th Formula Worlds Sylt 2004
- 13th Formula Worlds 2004
- 7th Overall PWA Racing 2004
- 5th Eurocup Formula Garda 2003
- 3rd Eurocup Formula Cascais (Portugal) 2003
- 18th PWA Worldcup Leba Poland 2003
- 14th PWA Super X Fuerteventura 2003
- 8th PWA Racing Worldcup Sylt Germany 2003
- 6th Formula Worlds Championships Dranske Germany 2003
- 10th overall PWA Racing 2003
- 9th Europeans 2002
- 7th EuroCup Sardininie 2002
- 15th Formula Worlds Sylt 2002
- 14th Overall PWA Freestyle 2001
- 6th Formula Worlds Thailand 2000
- 7th PWA Freestyle Costa Brava 2001
Favourite spot:Hoek van Holland, Hookipa/Maui
Favourite maneuvre:Shove It
How I started:My mom and dad both windsurf, so it was easy. When they gave my sister a kids sails for her birthday I tried it didn’t like it to much, think I was a little bit young. Then a couple of years after I tried again and I was hooked and there was nothing I wanted more!
Best windsurfing day in my life:West Side Maui Hawaii. Down the line, sucky, mast high bombs. Turning till you legs would get tired.
My Goals:To enjoy wind surfing as much as possible while fighting with the best in the world for the racing title.
My Slogan:Kick ass!