Cape Town Diaries
Ben Proffitt (Simmer / Simmer Sails) may be off the water after injuring himself in Cape Town, but the voice of the PWA has still been on hand to capture the action in South Africa and no he’s back with the final episode of the Cape Town Training Diaries, which features some absolutely monumental jumping by Balz Müller (Patrik / Severne) and Adam Sims (Patrik / Sailloft Hamburg).
A round up of Episode 5:
– A quick look at what’s been going on this week in the Cape.
– Rocket man goes MEGA
– Adam Sims gets the record for most catapults in a session
– and also takes on the Scarbs shore break
– as does Philip Soltysiak's brother - Tom
– Balz Müller (yes again) goes Push loop Forward tactic
– and is also the man to cough up BLOOD this week
You can see the final episode from Cape Town @ youtu.be/KRZjnfq_VLM