Pozo Training Diaries
The clock is slowly ticking and the start of the 2018 Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival continues to edge closer…. Now there are just 3 days until the second women’s wave event of the year and the men’s first.
The conditions have been absolutely firing in Pozo Izquierdo and the action has been going off and thankfully the forecast for the event itself is also epic.
Before the start of the Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival why not catch up on all the latest news and gossip from Pozo by watching Ben Proffitt’s (Simmer / Simmer Sails) latest roundup @ youtu.be/MaSZv61eaVU
Summary by Ben Proffitt:
Episode 3 is ONLINE…
… Pozo is still ON FIRE!!!!
In Episode 3
– We have the Youngest Rocket man yet!!
– Antoine Martin retains his Craziness Crown
– Ricardo sails with a future champ!
– Boards are breaking left right and centre!!
– The future is bright… and PozoWinds are helping drive it!
– I even went sailing… luckily I still remembered how to do it.
– We have a NEW feature.. Random Ripper of the Week!!
Plus more.. but I cant remember!! Time for dinner! haha…
Oh… and don’t worry my EyeBalls have stopped Bleeding from last week… BUT remember I said If anyone gave Episode 2 a Thumbs down I would:
‘Hunt down them down and poke them in both eyes with a fork!!
Well I’m currently looking into a German a Dutchy and someone from the UK!!! …I DON’T FORGET… I’m coming for you!! HAHA