Miss vs Don't Miss
Next up in 'Miss vs Don't Miss' are four more PWA sailors, who we simply asked what they miss about competing? And on the flipside what they don't miss...
Sebastian Kördel (Starboard / GA Sails / Starboard Foil)
1. I miss the thrill and adrenaline the most when going full speed towards the first mark with 7 other fast guys.
2. I could do without the waiting on the beach and airport hustle while traveling.
Max Matissek (Fanatic / Duotone)
1. The PWA family
2. The gusty spot of fuerteventura
Caterina Stenta (RRD / RRD Sails / AL360 / Maui Ultra Fins)
1. I miss the adrenaline before the heat, the pre race preparation and hanging out and sailing with people from the tour.
2. I don't miss struggling with the boardbags transport in the airports, finding a place where to store everything on tour and the excess fees fight at the check in counter!
Marina Alabau (Severne Sails / Starboard Foil)
1. I miss having the same level of motivation for training with no competitions close.
2. I don't miss going to the airport with the boardbags.
Thanks Basti, Max, Caterina & Marina!