Following the conclusion of the 2021 PWA World Tour, it is now time to announce the Constructors’ Championship winners.
Starboard take the top honours in the Board Brand category with a total score of 4.7 points across the Slalom, Freestyle & Foil disciplines (lowest score wins). Fanatic finish second for 2021 with 6.4 points, whilst JP claim the final place on the podium ahead of FMX Racing.
Duotone claimed a hard fought victory in the Sail Brand category as they posted an overall score of just 5.4 points, which was just 0.7 of a point better than Severne Sails and 1.6 points better than NeilPryde in what proved to be a very tight fight.
The above scores take into account every discipline added up across the board, but there are also individual awards for each discipline meaning:
- Fanatic won the Slalom Board Constructors’ Championship ahead of Starboard and FMX Racing.
- Duotone won the Slalom Sail Constructors’ Championship ahead of NeilPryde & Phantom
- Starboard claim the top spot in the Freestyle Board Constructors’ Championship ahead of JP & Future Fly.
- Severne Sails earned first place in the Freestyle Sail Constructors’ Championship ahead of NeilPryde & RRD.
- In the Foil Board Constructors’ Champion, Fanatic were crowned champions ahead of Starboard & FMX Racing.
- Whilst in the last category, Duotone earned the top honours in the Foil Sail Constructors’ Championship ahead of Severne & NeilPryde.
You can see a full list of the results here.