Provisional Calendar 2022
The PWA is pleased to announce its 2022 competition schedule.
After 2 years of the significant challenges and limitations of the COVID pandemic, we are looking forward to being able to return to a more complete season of windsurfing competition, at the highest level, across all the disciplines.
Since the end of the 2021 season, the PWA team have been working tirelessly in conjunction with our new sailor committees, and this year is shaping up to be an exciting one. In addition to the events published here, there are numerous others in the pipeline that we hope to be able to bring you news of soon.
With the return of some old favourites, and some great new destinations, the 2022 PWA Tour will once again reach out to a range of truly global destinations, to bring you the finest athletes in the sport, competing for the ultimate honour of being crowned PWA World Champion.
We look forward to seeing you online, on the beach and on the water soon!
2022 Provisional PWA World Tour Calendar
- Cabo Verde (Wave 5*) - February TBC
- Maldives (Slalom 5*) - May/June TBC
- Israel (Slalom 5*) - Late June
- Croatia (Slalom 3*) - 4th-9th July
- Gran Canaria (Wave 5*) - 9th-17th July
- Fuerteventura (Slalom 5*) - 28th July - 6th August
- Tenerife (Wave 5*) - August TBC
- Klitmøller (Youth World Cup) - 11th-17th September
- Sylt (Grand Slam 7*) - 23rd September - 3rd October
- Lake Garda (Slalom 5*) - October TBC
- Japan (Slalom 5*) - 11th-16th November