Biography1st PWA event entered 2013 Costa Brava (Spain) PWA World Cup, Slalom.
I've been passionately windsurfing since 1997 in Crete (when I was 10 years old), mainly dedicated to wave discipline, being one of the best wave athletes in Greece and having won numerous regional competitions.
In 2007, I competed for my first time in a slalom discipline competition (Open Regional Slalom Championship 2007 in Crete), where I won the 1st place. This fact urged me on slalom sailing too!
• 3rd place (out of 35) at Greek National Slalom Championship 2012
• 6th place (out of 87, overall ranking of the year) at HSSWA 2012 Go! Globo Tour (5 events - 2 speed, 2 slalom, 1 long-distance)
• 2nd place (out of 16) at Open Regional Slalom Championship 2012 in Crete
• 4th place (out of 69) at Varkiza Long Distance Windsurfing Race 2012
• 4th place (out of 56) at Long Distance "Georgousopoulos" 2012