Fuerteventura Youth Freestyle PWA World Cup
This year’s Fuerteventura PWA Grand Slam - sponsored by René Egli - will also host a Youth Freestyle PWA World Cup, which will coincide with the Men’s and Women’s PWA Freestyle World Cup, which will be held 26th-30th July.
The number of Youth events continues to increase with Fuerteventura becoming the latest addition to a growing list which includes:
- The Victor Fernandez Centre PWA Youth World Cup - held in January,
- Murcia, Spain,
- Lake Garda, Italy,
- Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival
- Tenerife PWA World Cup
Fuerteventura is one of the longest standing events on the world tour and this year will mark the 33rd anniversary - where the future talents of the freestyle world will be given the opportunity to compete alongside their idols, while nurturing the talent for years to come in one of the premier destinations for freestyle - thanks to Fuerteventura’s trademark strong winds and variety of water conditions.
How to Sign Up?
So if you are a budding young freestyler, who fancies rubbing shoulders with the best pros in the world please send an email to @ email@example.com
For the accommodation, the Meliá Fuerteventura Hotel (formerly Gorriones) is offering the following competitor rates:
- Melia guestroom for two adults €82.50
- Melia guestroom for one €111.00
- Supplement for the third adult €58.00
- This price is per person including breakfast and dinner ( drinks are not included ) and taxes.
- Credit card with expires dates are necessary to confirm the reservation.
- The payment are at the arrival by cash or credit card.
- If you cancel one day( s) before arrival or are no show, one night (s) charge as cancellation penalty will apply.
You can find the latest forecast for Sotavento, Fuerteventura via WindGuru @ https://www.windguru.cz/49329