Viana PWA World Cup

Postponement Update

Dear Friends
With no clear, imminent change on the horizon for the current situation, the decision has been taken to try to postpone the Viana World Cup in Portugal until September, final dates still to be confirmed.
No further events have been cancelled or postponed at this time, but we will continue to monitor the situation and bring you any updates as soon as we have them.
Kind regards